Different electrical parts and gear you may need for your off-grid installation.
Electrical Steel Enclosure
Really well built industrial steel enclosure to house all your solar gear. I’m super happy with the quality and it was definitely the right decision to spend the extra money on such an enclosure rather than having everything mounted on a piece plywood. For safety reasons, you should get a proper enclosure for all your solar installation. They come in all kind of sizes, for example:
Steel Enclosure 400x300x250: eBay product link
Steel Enclosure 600x400x250: eBay product link
Steel Enclosure 600x600x250: eBay product link
Steel Enclosure 800x600x250: eBay product link
Similar product on Amazon in all sizes: Amazon product link
Liquid Electrical Tape
I have used this for insulating electrical parts where I could not use any heat shrink or electrical tape.
– Forms an airtight, protective, waterproof, UV resistant, dielectric coating
– Prevents corrosion on wires and terminals, protects terminal screws from loosening due to vibration
– Adheres to all metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber and composite surfaces and can be built-up with additional layers
Comes with brush cap for easy application.
AliExpress product link
Amazon product link
Split Loom Tubing
- Highest Manufactured Polypropylene Products
- Flexible to bend around corners or obsticles
- Black UV Resistant colour
- Water Resistant (except where the split or ends are)
- Split for easy Cable Installation
- Operating Temperature Range -20°C to 93°C
All links on this page are affiliate links to support the channel. I’m getting paid a small commission if you order products or services through these links. This does not make the products or services more expensive for you.